Friday, June 23, 2017

Drawing Dead by SM Reine



I'm going to be honest. I wasn't enthused when I found out a book was being written with Dana as the lead. Although I'm familiar with her, I just didn't see her as protag material but of course SM Reine proved me wrong.

Dana is basically female Arnold Schwarzenegger. She's a tank and a complete badass. This series even FEELS different from the other series' by this author. This one feels like straight up action movie beauty. Not only is the cover of this book amazing, but I could have seen this on the big screen as well.

Dana is turning into a vampire but she's trying to stop it. And if you know anything about Dana, you know she is not here for that vamp mess. It's a short read but well worth your time. I'm actually looking forward to future installments.

I give this book 4 stars because the ending was lackluster and Nissa is just the worst. I get it. I know how the opposites attract thing is supposed to but ... She's almost insufferable. Then again, I still think Riley is insufferable despite being the alpha.

Overall, I really can't believe how well this turned out and I'm excited for the next one.


4 Stars

Preview of book 2 cover ... God, I love this model.


No comments:

Post a Comment