Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Slowly Coming Back

Just wanted to put up a quick note and say HEY EVERYONE!!

I've been extremely busy and haven't had much time to read over the course of the last few months. I will be posting a new review in the next few days. But for those who have been waiting on a review, I still have your books, I will read them before I take on any more review requests. I have 6 books total that I need to finish and/or put up reviews for so they will come very soon since I think 3 have already been read. I just need to find my notes and type up the reviews.

Outside of that, if you have recently requested a review or blog post, please know that I won't be getting to anything new until I've finished the books on my list. The authors have been so patient and kind, waiting around for me to get my ish together and put those reviews up.

In short, I'm back to reading and reviewing but at a slower pace than before. I'm taking on less classes this semester than last so here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment