Thursday, July 28, 2016

AudioBooks, Anyone?

I'm not sure if anyone understands how much work goes into an Audiobook. I don't think I fully comprehend it either but ...

So ... My library has the audiobooks of the Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews (I already own the ebooks, plus shorts because well ... its amazing). Although I've listened to them once, I did it again the past 2 weeks.

Renee Raudman is a beast.

I mean ... Honestly ... This woman is so convincing that if I ever heard her speak in real life, I'd be looking around for Kate. It has to be incredibly taxing to sit and create voices for each individual character, accents, and everything ... My goodness! I really think she's a genius and the best out there. I listen to audiobooks while at work and she's the best. Hands down.

Yes. Audiobooks are pricey. But I don't care. She is too good to go unnoticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment