Monday, July 14, 2014

Wolf Fever by Milly Taiden

Alpha Project, Book 1

I got this suggestion in an FB group. Thankfully, my library had it so I e-checked it out. Anywho ...

This was a quick read so I'll keep my review brief. Raine is an escaped experiment. When she can't bear to be alive anymore, she finds Ryder, a wolf shifter. Upon their first meeting, he's in her pants. The rest of the book goes that same way. Anyway ... One of the wolves Ryder knows goes missing and they have to find him. Milly is also sought by the people she escaped from so she can come back to the lab and complete a breeding process. The people experimenting on her, and another wolf, are trying to create the ultimate Alpha.  Of course, this won't fly because she's apparently Ryder's mate.

I think you can tell how un-enthused I am.

The book was going great until Raine met Ryder. After that, things went down fast. Quick action scenes that were actually good gave way to longer sex scenes that really ate up a nice percentage of the book. It got to the point where once I was happy with the story progressing, it got incredibly predictable and then ... They had sex again. Needless to say, I'll pass on this author in the future.


1 Star
IR: Raine (BlackLatina ... It's unclear)

No comments:

Post a Comment