Thursday, July 3, 2014

Better Serving the Author

Jen Greyson lit a fire under me. I really don't think she knows what she's done. If you read the previous post containing emails we sent each other, it really got me thinking. How can I, as a blogger, further help out the authors that want more push for their books? What can I do? I've been posing the question in quite a few places and haven't gotten many responses yet. So far, I got one from RA White, author of Kergulen.

"Another thing might be linking to writers' blog posts if you like them, or asking them to write something for your blog. Or asking if you can use something they already wrote on your blog. Just some ideas."

These are all fantastic ideas that I plan on implementing immediately. I'm hoping to make this blog more well-rounded and add an author focus to my review focus. I will also attempt to find AA and IR Paranormals that are $.99 and cheaper, and link them here, as well as author information.

Authors! If you want to guest post, promo or anything at all, don't hesitate to let me know. Just please make sure your book has a non-caucasian lead OR at least one other major character (with a storyline) that is non-caucasian.

Let's get the word out, people.

If you're interested in finding out more about Kergulen or R.A. White, click the links below.


or Visit R.A. White's website.

4 comments:

  1. Just bought that book via paperback! I think that's a great idea, Deva. Interested in any guest posts from fellow bloggers? As you know my sister and I are really passionate about this subject!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guest posts are SO welcomed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great idea to post the sale/freebies!!! And that will create a good pool of authors who can work together and I can promote their books along with mine with so we can all get some serious waves going.

    Picked up this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS - Have I told you how awesome you are?

    ReplyDelete