Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Sour by Uzuri M. Wilkerson

Bitten Series, Book 2

Sour is an understatement.

I dont know if the author was reading my mind about Jay or what because he was only in the book a small percentage. Great!

Anywho ... In book 2, we come across a new group of 'hunters' who make Jay and his crew look like pansies. Where Jay and the hunters were all out killing vampires, this new crew is torturing with glee. Milo is still a threat but he's a little ... Short armed ... This time around, and I chuckle every time I think about it. There was a lot more action to book 2 and man ... When I tell you ... Cillian makes me happy. Yall ... Please. Get with Cillian. Cillian has a new friend in the house who turns out to be nearly as cray as he is. They're on Celia's ass like you wouldn't believe. I nearly felt bad for her this time around until ... I met Michael.

Michael is the light of my life. He's what a woman would consider sexy as hell but I just think he's adorable. He turns out to be someone Celia can count on and someone I wouldn't mind seeing her with if things went sour with Victor.

Getting back to Victor.

Just when I was thinking about writing him off in book 1, Wilkerson graces us with a beautiful book 2 that glorifies Victor and his relationship with Celia.

My review is vague. I did it purposely. I don't know what the hell is wrong with yall that you didn't enter the giveaway for book 1. You're missing something amazing. I'm reopening the giveaway until the end of March.

Oh ... And we finally find out why Celia tastes so sweet.

I mean I'm cool with it, I just thought their would be a better reason. Maybe she's atypical. We just won't know until book 3. I'm so excited for this series. Thanks again, Uzuri, youda youda bes!


4 Stars
IR all over the place

No comments:

Post a Comment