Monday, December 3, 2012

Truth by Aleatha Romig


Consequences, Book 2

I said I wasn't ready for book 2 but I just couldn't help myself. Truth was just that ... the truth! Every thing you may have wondered ... All the tidbits of information ... Those small things you may have overlooked but shouldn't have ... the motives, the lies, the truth woven into the lie, who really is behind what ... Everything is here, in this book. The only thing it seems like is left for book 3 is to figure out how it will all be handled in the end.

A reconciliation occurs between Anthony and Claire. That is all I am going to say. Jesus help me. I got through this book so much faster than book 1 and my mind is spinning. I feel like my head is going to explode. When a certain big thing was revealed close to the end of this book, I literally started screaming about the person involved. I was so shocked, excited, confused and angry but so damn happy I jumped on this when I did.

It seems as though more goes on in book 2 than does book 1.

Claire gets bold. Mysteriously, she ends up out of prison and a new Claire emerges. This Claire is cheeky, brazen and more determined than ever before. Their were moments where she dealt with Tony that I wanted to clap. Their were moments where I shook my head and of course those moments when I was distraught and felt like she was making the wrong decision.

The mystery of Marie Rawls is uncovered and it will knock your socks off. Your socks will come off, feet will get frost bite and then fall off of your body. I am completely serious. Get ready to have your mind screwed with just as bad as book 1 but in a completely different way.

I can't tell you anything. I feel like I've told you too much already. This is ... Such an amazing follow up. Just ... Please please ... Please get this!

Book 3 is due out late 2013 or early 2014. The author, Aleatha Romig, sent me a message on goodreads and I nearly forgot to breathe. She graciously offered to do an interview and giveaway so stay close by ... You don't want to miss it!



5 Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment