Tuesday, October 2, 2012

What's Going On?

Just wanted to inform you of what's on my plate.

I want to say thank you. To whoever reads this blog ... May think it's stupid or think I'm not even giving real reviews ... I'm not ... Like I said before, I started this blog solely because of my A.D.D. No matter how much I love a book, I forget absolutely everything and this reminds me of things. Anyway ... To those who follow this blog, to those who come to me for beta reads, to those who just want some exposure for their book ... Thank you, thank you. I never thought this blog would turn into an actual resource like that.

I've updated my TBR and Recently Purchased info on the side ...

Also ... I was approached by an author. Check this out. Her publisher sent her here. How freaking cool is that? Molly Diamond has an interracial sci-fi book called Queen Of The Storm and I'm currently reading that. I actually have a whole list of things I have to read on top of the new Jane Yellowrock book that just came out today. So I'm killing myself right now, lol.

I've had a Street Lit book on my CR shelf for quite a while but haven't been able to get through it. I warned the author that it's not a genre I even like so it may take a bit for me to get through it. It's been months and I feel absolutely HORRIBLE about not having finished it but I just can't get through it right now. I'll continue to try until I'm finished.

I have a big project due in 2 days that I haven't started yet for school. *sigh*

I'm about to start coaching a dance team at my niece's school. *laughs*

Hello Texas!

Those who requested books ... I promise I'll get them in the mail. I have a whole stack of stuff I need to mail off, lol.

1 comment:

  1. I read your reviews Deva (LOL)!
    Besides, you are the only blog that I know (not claiming to know them all) that represents for IR. So Thank you!

    ReplyDelete