Saturday, August 11, 2012

Who Wants A Book?


I am cleaning off my shelf and getting rid of this stuff. The books are ...

1. Love At First Bite - A collection of short stories from LA Banks, Sherrilyn Kenyon, Susan Squire and Ronda Thompson. (IR)

2. Dark Lover by she who will not be named.

3. Lover Eternal by she who will not be named.

4. Three Days To Dead by Kelly Meding

5. Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter by Seth Grahame-Smith

6. Black Magic Woman by Christine Warren (IR)

7. Alpha Female by April Christofferson

8. Soul Song by Marjorie Liu (IR)

9. Salt and Silver by Anna Katherine

10. Moon Shadow by Lucinda Betts (IR Erotic)

11. Staying Dead by Laura Anne Gilman

12. Kitchen House by Kathleen Grissom (Historical ... Not Paranormal)

If you would like a book free of charge ...

a. Please be a follower of this blog. I'm going to be selfish and say that if you're a long-time follower (or even a member of my goodreads group), you will get priority over those new folks who join just for the free book.
b. Leave a comment telling me what book you want.
    If the person above you chose the book you want, please pick another.
c. Email me. Please include your mailing address. My email address can be found on the right sidebar 'about me' section.
d. This post will remain relevant until the last book is gone.

1 comment:

  1. I would love to get Staying Dead by Laura Anne Gilman...

    Thanks,

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete