Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Punishment by a.c. Mason


Aequitas, Book 2

Good thing is I'm not very confused this time around. Except I'm disappointed. There was too much sex going on here. I mean, sure I knew it was coming but this book is just drenched (no pun intended) with it. I hate Auria, I hate her, I hate her, I hate her with a passion. I can't stand her, she makes me sick, I want her to die! LOL.

Alright. In this part of Aequitas, Grant has Auria and is dead set on getting her to love him and help him with the war against Heaven. I must say that I love the twist on religion and the Bible that a.c. uses. It's pretty damn magnificent. It makes you want to go read some stuff so things can piece together a little quicker. That's my favorite thing about this series and why I'm sticking with it. The battle in Heaven actually went the way that I thought it would so I was pleased with that. The only thing about this series that disappoints me is Auria. She would be a bad ass b!tch if she wasn't always trying to f*ck every man that makes her hot. That seriously annoys the dog sh!t out of me. I mean ... She could be my number 4 kick ass b!tch, but this is completely stopping her from achieving that goal.

1. Jane Yellowrock, 2. Damali Richards, 3. Eugenie Markham, 4. TBA

Anyway. I'm looking forward to the 3rd part. I'm interested in how things will go considering what happened at the very end of this part. Bring on book 3!


2 1/2 Stars
IR: (Auria - AA or Half)

1 comment: