Monday, October 3, 2011

Contest! Contest! Contest!



Hey there all ... The Urban Paranormal Book Blog is giving away a copy of LA Banks' last work before her untimely passing. Conquer the Dark is book 2 in her Angels series and unfortunately the last.

Contest Rules!

1. Follow this blog.
2. Join the Vampire Huntress Movie discussion at IR & AA Paranormal on Goodreads and comment.
3. After doing so, come back to this post and reply with 'RIP LA Banks,' and tell us your goodreads name about your favorite LA Banks book.
4. 1 entry per person. US & Canada only.
5. Contest ends October 31, 2011.
6. Tell your friends about this contest! (optional)

Winner will be picked at random from entries, emailed and asked for mailing address.

3 comments:

  1. I never knew there was a subgnere of IR/AA PNR, until I started reading the Darkyn Series 3 weeks ago. That is when I found and joined the group. I have not read any LA Banks books, but I hope to start with Conquer the Dark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way,
    I am Ezinwanyi on goodreads.
    ezinwanyi1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Darkyn books are wonderful! Do you love them?

    ReplyDelete