Saturday, May 15, 2010

Lover Unbound by J.R. Ward


Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 5

Meh ... I think this book was worse than Butch's. Well it had it's good moments with John Matthew and Phury. But this book was supposed to be about V. I'll tell you what though, we learn a lot of amazing things about V and his parentage that you don't want to miss. But overall, the book was just BLAH. *sigh* And I was really looking forward to this. But whatever.

The ending ... Just no ... The way he gets his girl ... Just fucking no. This makes me angry, just like with Mary. And John Matthew made a good point, why do they get these women but Wellsie is dead and Tohr is suffering about it? Fuck you, JR, you've upset me with these females.

The only female I want to read about next is Xhex.



2 1/2 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment