Thursday, May 13, 2010

Lover Revealed by J.R. Ward


Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 4

I was on this incredible high from book 3 so I just HAD to pick up book 4. Book 4 was a real disappointment. I knew Butch was special, and he definitely was, but it was such a boring story. It seemed as though the other Brothers had this incredible back history while the only thing Butch had that was weighing on his shoulders was the death of his sister. Although, you do find out some interesting information about his father towards the end of the book.

This book had a lot of focus on the Lessers as Butch becomes connected to them. I thought that aspect of this book was really good and I thought JR wrote Marissa's character perfectly. I also really enjoyed dealing with V.

Even though I didn't like this book, V said some things about himself in this book that I can't ignore so I must read the next one.


3 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment