Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Lover Awakened by J.R. Ward


Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 3

My hands are shaking. I just finished this book and I am so incredibly happy that I read it. This book outdoes the first two by miles.

This book focuses on Zsadist, who is my favorite of the Brothers. We learn a lot about his past. JR Ward leaves out no details. I wont spoil it but I was in tears actually at certain parts. Not only that, but so much more happens with the other Brothers in this book that made me cry even more. I mean, right now, my hands are shaking, my emotions are high and I'm just so happy to have read this.

The series should have started with this. Look out for V, Tohr, Butch and Phury. Just ... Yall ... Please ... I'm just a mess right now this shit was so damn awesome. OMG ... and the drug dealer. OMG ... Yall ...

How great this book is, I can't describe it. I don't want to give a single detail away but PLEASE PLEASE ... Please read this.


5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment