Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Stay the Night by Lynn Viehl


A Novel of the Darkyn, Book 7

This book falls on Robin of Locksley and Chris, an FBI Agent. I cant say anything about the book except Alex stumbles upon something huge and your jaw will drop when you find out what it is.

I'm so disappointed that I feel like crying. When I got the book, I couldnt put it down until it was finished. I love Robin of Locksley, Jayr, Alex and Michael ... But for the first time, I was really starting to enjoy John. That's one thing that disappointed me about this book ... Viehl left a huge lose end with John and that breaks my heart immensely. Not only him ... but Guy (Nottingham) as well ... I don't feel like the book is finished ... I dont feel like the series is finished. I think one more book could finish the series off properly but I don't think Viehl really thought this one through ... It was as if she was trying to hurry and push through her next series of books, which I will not be reading.

I want to read them but I'm just so hurt and disappointed with this. It would have ended up being great, but there were too many things Viehl left undone and I can't get past it.

So disappointed.


4 Stars (because I know there wont be anymore coming)
IR: Alex (AA)

One more thing ... I went on Viehl's site and actually asked her about the awkward ending of this series to start another. She informed me that the publisher wanted this series ended ... When she told me that, I fell flat on my back. I wanted to cry at the time, lol ... Can't do anything about it. Just give Viehl a nice pat on the back for a series well done.

No comments:

Post a Comment