Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Other Books on My Shelf Include ...

I've been looking at my book shelf and there are some more books there that I have and never touched. For some of them, there's really no reason in particular, but for others, there are. If you've read any of these books, let me know what you thought of them. I have no motivation what so ever to read them.

Shadow Touch by Marjorie M. Liu --- I didn't pick this up because it's a Dirk & Steele novel and after reading Tiger Eye, I was kind of turned off.

Red Heart of Jade by Marjorie M. Liu - Same reason as above, although I do want to read it since the lead is asian ... is she asian? She looks black but asian ... I dont know.

Riding the Snake - No reason for not reading it ... I bought it during the time I was only reading James Patterson novels. I've read a ton of those.

Three Days to Dead by Kelly Meding - I actually started this book and put it down by chapter 2. It seems like it would be good but it didn't keep me. Also, I'm so used to reading interracial (If Angels Burn) or paranormals with severe amounts of asskicking from the start (Skinwalker), that this didn't do it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment