Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Evermore by Lynn Viehl


A Novel of the Darkyn, Book 5

Jayr, Byrne and Robin of Locksley ... Yes, you read that right ... THEE Robin Hood. I thought it was odd when I first found out that he was that Robin Hood but when i tell you that he's something wonderful ... He is. This is the first book of the Darkyn series that I've loved since the first book. Jayr is a scrawny woman, who people often mistake for a boy, however, her Lord, Byrne, knows of her beauty. As Alex and Michael visit, she asks for Alex's help while Michael has to make a big decision about Byrne's future.

So much goes on in this book but it will NOT confuse it. It's a page turner. Every single character in this book is amazing. I skipped nothing, I highly recommend it ... I would read it again. As a matter of fact, I think I will.


5 Stars
IR: Alex (AA)

No comments:

Post a Comment